How it happens

Finishing blocks for my Orange Twirl quilt has been on my WIPs list and is one of my FAL projects. Happily, with new fabrics from some friends to help me on my way, I'm making progress.
 
A bit of white flannel taped onto a piece of posterboard works beautifully as a portable design board and is a handy tool for block layouts.
 
The growing quilt is on my large design board behind my vintage Singer, and my portable design board is right in front of me when I sew.  The combination makes block making go so much faster!
What tricks do you use to help get quilt blocks made?
 

Comments

  1. Beatiful...
    Congratulacions!!!!!

    hugs

    Maria Filomena
    Filomena Crochet blogspot.com
    Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be sooooo beautiful. One of these days, I am going to do an orange quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic and is worth all the effort! The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!