Nearly Wordless Wednesday - WIP

Quilting on my Singer 201, using a walking foot attachment.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing the finish Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written the same as Heather.
    I have putted my WeeWonder fabrics in the stash!
    I just don´t know what to sew of them!
    Kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Singer 201 also. What walking foot are you using with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Singer 201 also. What walking foot are you using with it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these fabrics. Thanks for the peek. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!