Bits and Butterflies

 
 
Filling a jar with pretty scraps!
 
There's some strips and some leftover bits of fabric stacking up
 

 thanks to a couple of projects I've been working on.


Happily there's more scraps that will be added (if I continue with some Butterfly block ideas).  Funny thing is; I really, really want to dive into those scraps - this mix of prints in such pretty colours is very tempting.   I keep telling myself to wait because the more scraps I make from my bigger projects, the more fun my scrappy sewing is certain to be. ;o)

So, tell me...What are you working on this week?

Comments

  1. Your butterfly blocks are ever so summery and pretty. They look like they could fly right off the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your butterfly blocks and your scraps are yummy too! I’m working on some colourful projects and seeing them take shape is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherine! I love your butterflies and scrap photos! I didn't have time yet to make any butterflies but they are in my mind. I'm quilting a secret baby quilt - gift for a new born next month. Can't wait to share it because it's super fun and happy. Have a lovely day! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Katherine! Such pretty butterflies and I love that background fabric- I have it in the yellow colourway. Personally I am putting some blocks together for my sister! She has returned to sewing after a long time and my small contribution may encourage her further. I then need to work on my Four-in-Art quilt reveal for August 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty butterflys Katherine! Love the fabric colorway. Scraps...the more the merrier. Can't wait to see what you've in mind for scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors feel so fresh and summery! I am working on no less than a million things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, the background fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!