Just keep making

 I'm in total make, make, make mode at the moment and enjoying every minute of it.  Anyone else feeling a surge of creativity at this time of the year?  I intend to ride out that surge for as long as possible.  Feels so good to have ideas flowing and projects old and new coming together.
 

I think I've found just the right buttons for holly berries (yay for my button stash supplying 3 matching ones!). Next, stitch them onto this little project and get one step closer to a finish. :o)

Comments

  1. I nearly didn't get any further than your cute new blogger header! It's delightful! And your latest WIP looks most interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out what you could be making with this cute piece - not a hot pad because of the buttons ... a pillow, maybe? Depending on size ... a sachet? A pincushion? A broochy pin? A toilet seat cover for Santa's house? (sorry, lol) A jar cover for jam? I shall watch ... and see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, those buttons are so perfect for that little piece. It's going to be a beautiful finish.

    Happy Holidays,
    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like me, It really feels so good specially right after finishing the project, specially the moment when you feel your hard work paid off!

    Buy Haberdashery Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!