Top 5 Posts for 2016

Exciting as it is to begin a New Year, it always interesting to review the one that is ended. The past year, I spent less time blogging than ever before - for a variety of reasons - the biggest being that my family and I moved. I also discovered Instagram and the ease of that platform had me showing up more there, than here. Nevertheless, I did have some projects that I made and shared on my blog and I thought it would be fun to do a little round up of the ones that received the most views in 2016 (click on the links below, if you wish to read the original posts).

1. Stitching More Scraps for the Kitchen




2. Kitchen Stitching



3. Stitching for the Kitchen



4. WIP Wednesday - the Good Stuff



5. Virtual Fabric Play



I love discovering that my top 3 posts were all scrappy makes and all for my kitchen!  Scrappy patchwork is my absolute favourite, so good to know that I'm not alone in that.  You can expect to see more scrappy patchwork in 2017 - if you hadn't already guessed as much. ;o)

The remaining two of my top five posts, were related as well.  I was lucky in winning a contest that provided me the fabrics I selected, as my prize and then I gave a peek at what I was making with my winnings.  That piece of patchwork will make a finished appearance during the course of this year as it is a prototype of a design I have been working on.

Thank you for joining me in my brief review of 2016!  Here's to many happy sewing adventures together in 2017.

Comments

  1. Love your kitchen gloves. Just last year i tried make ones but failed. I've lots of scraps and i feel i must using them. Me and the machine doesn't like much each other:)

    Wishing you a healthy and peaceful New Year 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, I can see why these posts were your top 5! I love anything scrappy too and using those scraps to brighten up a kitchen is a perfect choice. You've reminded me that I need to make a few new pot holders...time to dig through the scrap bucket!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!