Tiny Patchwork

I tend to hang on to even the tiniest bits of fabric, not always knowing what I will end up making from those scraps, but trusting I will come up with an idea at some point. 

Today, as I was sewing up a version of my Terrific Tulip block for a project, I needed some leader/enders. I keep a little dish of triangles trimmed from HST units on my cutting table and decided to stitch them together as my leader/enders.  Pretty soon, I had a little collection sewn up and couldn't resist turning them into a tiny patchwork block by combining them with some handpicked 1.5" squares in my stash.


The results?  Too cute for words!  The next step will be deciding whether to turn this block into a pincushion or maybe a zipper pouch. ;o)

Comments

  1. Totally too cute, Katherine! Mini scraps in pink, what good be better! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cute, whatever you make will be lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable! I especially enjoy the way you fussy cut the bird print in the centre!!

    Two thumbs up.

    happy thrifting ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!